Co-hosts Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia join a distinguished group of presenters set to take the stage at the 31st Annual ARTS Awards on Friday, January 10, 2020. The ARTS Awards, hosted annually in January during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, acknowledges preeminent manufacturers, retailers, interior designers, product designers, and sales representatives.
Following the judging process by a panel of independent industry experts, category winners will be announced for the first time at the gala event. In addition to category winners, the Academy of Achievement honor will be awarded to Michael Amini, founder, Chairman, and CEO of AICO/Amini Innovation Corporation.
The presenters include:
- Jane Seymour, award-winning actress, artist, author and furniture designer
- Lois Del Negro, CFO of Global Views and President of ART
- Patti Carpenter, Principal of carpenter + company, global trend ambassador, designer and artist
- Christopher Grubb, President of Arch-Interiors Design Group, interior and product designer
- Susan Inglis, Executive Director of the Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Eric Jacobson, President and CEO of the American Lighting Association
- Monica Loving, Vice President of Ivystone
Reservations for the ARTS Awards are available online until January 2, 2020, at http://dallasmarketcenter.com/ArtsAwards/reservations/. Tickets are $145 for ART members and $170 for non-members.