The upcoming International Lighting Market, held in conjunction with the Dallas Hospitality & Contract Design Show at the Dallas Market Center January 14-18, will mark the debut of many new and expanded showrooms for the thousands of domestic and international buyers attending. In addition, the Market will offer educational seminars presented by the American Lighting Association (ALA) as well as strategic opportunities to network with fellow buyers, lighting professionals, manufacturers, and reps.
- Blackjack Lighting, TM 4-4432.12
- Crystal World, TM 3-3353
- Lattrel Canada, TM 4-4432.10
- Origina Canada, TM 4-4432.14
- Spotlight America, TM 4-4432.05
- wakaNINE, TM 4-4432.11
- Avenue Lighting, TM 3-3521
- Bulbrite Industries, TM 3-3525
- Crystorama Lighting, TM 3-3503
- Fanimation, TM 4-4943
- Golden Lighting, TM 4-4909
- LED Inspirations, TM 4-4531
- Norwell Lighting, TM 3-3531
- StarFire Lighting, TM 3-3515
- Zeev Lighting, TM 4-4535
- Z-Lite, TM 4-4600
The ALA will present several educational seminars during Market for a fee of $49 for members and $74 for non-members in World Trade Center, Seminar Space #3-345. To register, visit the ALA Web site (www.americanlightingassoc.com). Sessions include:
- “Merchandising to Reinvent Yourself & Become a ‘Unique Destination'” presented by Genevieve Roberts, Wednesday, January 14, 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- “Designers & Retailers…Team Up to Merchandise for Success” presented by Genevieve Roberts, Thursday, January 15, 8 to 9:30 a.m.
- “Cost Calculations Without a Computer” presented by Daniel Blitzer, Thursday, January 15, 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- “Relearning Lighting Technique” presented by Daniel Blitzer, Friday, January 17, 8 to 9:30 a.m.
Furthermore, buyers and exhibitors are invited to attend the Lighting After Dark party at the Sheraton Downtown (the official market hotel for the lighting industry) on Thursday, January 15 at 9 p.m. to enjoy cocktails and networking with fellow lighting professionals, manufacturers, buyers, and reps. The Sheraton sold out in record-breaking time due to the high response of lighting professionals who will be visiting Dallas. Special discounted rates are available at other hotel properties; interested buyers should contact Amy Galindo at email@example.com.
A lot of industry excitement will revolve around the ARTS Awards, organized and co-founded/produced by ART and Dallas Market Center. The 26th annual ARTS Awards gala will occur – for the first time – on Friday evening, January 16. ARTS Awards is the premier international awards program dedicated to home industry excellence and is held each January during the Dallas International Lighting Market. The black-tie event will be held at the Hilton Anatole and will begin with cocktails at 6 p.m. with the dinner and awards presentation to follow. To reserve your spot at the 26th Annual ARTS Awards Gala visit: http://dallasmarketcenter.com/markets/artsawards/register.
For a full list of special events and product offerings, visit the Dallas Market Center Web site. To prepare for the January Markets in Dallas and help you stay organized while on the go, download the Dallas Market App. Also, keep up-to-date on all information by visiting Dallas Market Center on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.