[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.106″ background_layout=”light”]
Luminance is the new exciting home of ADL, Concord Fans, Sunset Lighting, Century Brass, IW Industries, Hallmark Collective, and Krush. For over 30 years, the companies have been serving decorative lighting, lamp parts, light bulbs and ceiling fans to the retail residential and hospitality industries.
We are in search of a National Sales Manager whose objective is to build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business goals.
Reports to Director of Sales.
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales personnel toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- In field travel with territory reps-between 65-70% expected.
- Cultivating relationships with customers including, but not limited to, brick and mortar and Internet retailers.
- Establish individual monthly/annual sales targets, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales staff.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results of the sales staff.
- Proactively identify challenges to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Works closely with Inside Sales Manager to help foster a cohesive relationship between inside and outside sales representatives.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Regularly communicates with sales advisory council to gain feedback from the field.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Represent the company at various business functions/ meeting to promote the company including but not limited to trade shows and industry events.
Brand Management. Offer valuable insight on product development and improvement efforts to assist with future sales efforts of the organization. This is accomplished by working with product managers, marketing team and upper management.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Work with team on the planning and development of company marketing and communication materials.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements:
Must have experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- 5-7 Years of Successful Sales and/or Sales Management Experience in the Lighting Industry
- College Degree
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
*Office Base: Preferably Los Angeles, CA.
Please send resume to email@example.com