Civilight North America now offers 11 LED lamps that are ENERGY STAR®-qualified; with 12 additional models pending approval.
“We are excited to continue adding more lamps to our ENERGY STAR-qualified offerings for the North American market,” says Jeffrey E. Lagaly, CEO of Civilight North America. “We are proud to offer additional high-quality, energy-efficient LED products that qualify for substantial utility rebates throughout the United States.”
Civilight’s lineup of ENERGY STAR-qualified products now includes
● Architectural 19-watt PAR38 with smart heat sinking design to replace 100-watt halogen in new or existing recessed downlight fixtures.
● Commercial 16-watt PAR38 with a 40-degree beam angle in 2700K and 3000K CCTs, ideal for ambient and accent lighting in track and recessed applications.
● Professional 19-watt PAR38 in 3000K with a 25-degree beam angle with 90 CRI and delivers 995 lumens for the 25,000-hour lifetime. It replaces a 90-watt halogen for ambient and accent lighting in recessed and track lighting fixtures in commercial and residential applications.
● Architectural 14-watt PAR30L – equivalent to a 75-watt halogen in recessed and track lighting fixtures – offered in a 25-degree beam angle, and in 2700K and 3000K CCTs delivering up to 800 lumens and 95 CRI for 25,000 hours.
● The Architectural 6-watt Clear B11 in 2700K CCT replaces a 40-watt incandescent and is offered in a standard candelabra (E12) base for chandeliers and pendant lights in homes, hotels, restaurants, and other commercial and retail applications. The dimmable lamp has a patented optical design with a clear cover and delivers 330 lumens for 25,000 hours or more.
● The 3000K CCT Architectural 10-watt HALED MR16 in 25- and 40-degree beam angles is a 45-watt halogen equivalent in a GU5.3 base and features a patented HALED for glare-free light with 95 CRI and up to 510 lumens.
Civilight anticipates that 12 additional models will be included on the ENERGY STAR-qualified products list in spring/summer 2015.