enLIGHTenment magazine has formed its inaugural Editorial Advisory Board, with a goal of connecting industry thought leaders for top-level discussions to ensure that enLIGHTenment’s editorial team continues to produce the best content for the lighting industry.
Members of the Editorial Advisory Board include:
- Eric Choi, Manager/Strategy at Bulbrite, Moonachie, N.J.
- Jennifer Kis, Director/Marketing Communications at Progress Lighting, Greenville, S.C.
- Steve Falk, General Manager at Hermitage Lighting Gallery, Nashville, Tenn.
- Drew Mihelish, Owner of Western Montana Lighting, Missoula, Mont.
- Ken Lebersfeld, CEO of Capitol Lighting with showrooms in N.J. and Fla.
- Bob Warmbold, Owner of Accent Lighting, Lake Oswego, Ore.
- Jen Schouten, Business Partner at BLJ Group, British Columbia, Canada
- Michael Estrin, Principal at Estrin Zirkman Sales, Manville, N.J.
- Gregg Garofalo, President of Lighting One in St. Louis
For questions about the Board, contact Nicole Davis at email@example.com.