The National Lighting Bureau (NLB) has announced new appointments to its Board of Directors. The newly appointed team is comprised of seasoned professionals who bring a wealth of experience and expertise to their respective roles.
“A big thank you to all of our newest NLB Executive Board members for their dedication to the goals of our organization. I look forward to a very productive 2024,” says NLB Chair Mary Beth Gotti.
Board of Directors
- Chair – Mary Beth Gotti
- Vice Chair – Paul Pompeo, President, Pompeo Group
- Secretary – Karen Willis, NEMA
- Treasurer – Jeremy Yon, Industry Relations Leader, Current
- Executive Director – Tom Butters, Lighting Agora
- Mark Lien, Illuminating Engineering Society (IES)
- Howard Lewis, Specification Sales, Spectro Lume, LLC.
- Terry McGowan, American Lighting Association (ALA)
- Cary Mendelson, Chief Executive Officer, Imperial Lighting Maintenance Company
- Jim Yorgey
Each year the Chair of the NLB awards two significant Directors with The John Bachner Chairman’s Award. This award recognizes above and beyond contributions to the organization.
“I am pleased to recognize Howard Lewis and Jim Yorgey, who have spent decades supporting NLB efforts, and they continue to do so by serving again on the NLB Board for 2024. Congratulations to them both, with sincerest appreciation for all that they do,” Gotti states.
The National Lighting Bureau is an independent, IRS-recognized not-for-profit, educational foundation that has served as a trusted lighting information source. The Bureau provides its services to the public free of charge, thanks to the generous funding of the organization’s sponsors which include professional societies, trade associations, labor unions, manufacturers, and agencies of the U.S. government.