The shared showroom formerly known as Hemisphere Design Gallery on the 9th floor of the Dallas Market Center’s World Trade Center will debut at the January market as Elements. It will feature a fresh look and new resources in furniture, lighting, and home accents.
“The elegant and distinct new look of Elements will inspire both designers and retail buyers alike,” says Amber Williams, visual director for the Dallas Market Center. “The atmosphere will be simplified yet high-end, with clean lines, allowing the product to be the star of the showroom.”
In addition to previous exhibitors such as Mirror Masters (9-9009), there will be new lines debuting in Elements:
- Fp Flourishes, offering detailed décor and furniture hand-selected from around the world
- Oil paintings by Lisa Seago, presenting original works and fine art giclees that can be customized by color palette, size, and orientation
- Pacific Green,which combines design, raw materials, comfort, and craftsmanship in a line of sustainable furniture
- Etoffe Makara, featuring soft furnishings created from hand-printed velvets, silks, and other luxurious fabrics
- Home Renaissance by Ana Simpson, highlighting home furnishings created from paints, metallic foils, stencils and glass as well as upholstery and woodwork
Buyers are invited to enjoy cocktails and listen to contemporary violinist Radu while they shop during “Elements of Fun” on Thursday, Jan. 16 at 5:30 p.m.