Set to open in July 2020, the Expo at World Market Center Las Vegas, a new 315,000-square-foot exposition facility, will transform the buying experience in the Las Vegas Market temporary exhibits.
Beyond attendee and exhibitor registration, which will move to the Expo this summer, 650+ temporary gift and home exhibits will be presented in six updated destinations including Design, Gift, Handmade, Home, Immediate Delivery and Luxe.
- Design will present 50 suppliers in a curated collection of contemporary and design-led gift and home décor resources.
- Gift will feature 320 exhibitors in an integrated collection of traditional and contemporary giftware that includes decorative gifts, tabletop and housewares, gourmet foods, jewelry, apparel, personal care, baby and kids resources, stationery, and innovative lifestyle products.
- Handmade will showcase 100 artisans in a curated collection of handcrafted and designer maker products.
- Home will present 120 suppliers in a destination that features accent decor, furniture, textiles, linens, and decorative accessories.
- Immediate Delivery will feature 130 lines of cross-category products that are available for immediate purchase including vintage, antiques, jewelry, accessories, gift items, found objects, repurposed and recycled home décor, and apparel, among others.
- Luxe will feature 50 exhibitors in a juried showcase of luxury gift, home furnishings, and home décor goods.
“The Expo at World Market Center Las Vegas will enhance the experience for the buyers and suppliers who do business at Las Vegas Market,” says Bob Maricich, Chief Executive Officer of International Market Centers. “The state-of-the-art facility will be the new gateway to the World Market Center, creating a dynamic new synergy between the Market’s 4,300+ furniture, home décor, and gift showrooms and temporary exhibits.”
With an easy-to-walk and efficient-to-navigate layout, The Expo at World Market Center Las Vegas will be divisible into two halls – North and South – which will showcase 1,000+ booths in the six well-defined categories.
The Expo’s contiguous positioning with Building C makes it the gateway to the entire World Market Center campus. Attendee and exhibitor registration will move to the lobby of The Expo in a repositioning that improves traffic flow between the Market’s permanent showrooms and temporary exhibits. Other building amenities include an onsite shuttle bus depot, attached parking garage and two permanent “grab and go” food service areas.
“The Expo is designed to drive new resource growth for both our permanent and temporary presentations, solidifying Las Vegas Market’s claim as the West Coast’s premier gift and home market,” says Jo Ann Miller Marshall, IMC’s President of Tradeshow Leasing.